DISCLAIMER: Minimum 1 week rental
You can rent well maintained touring bikes in Ireland from us without a tour booking. Our custom made bikes are faster than most other rental bikes in Ireland thanks to a comfortable CrMo frame, fine components, a sporty seating position and the absence of a suspension fork. However, they are not designed to go offroad or carry a load (rider & luggage) of 120 kg. If you want to take camping gear please use another rental provider.
No Pick up and return point charges for this location.
Our bikes are fitted with:
- a stable rear rack for max. 20kg load
- puncture proof tyres (around 35 mm wide)
- bottle cage with taste-neutral drinking bottle
- 21 or 24 speed with low first gear
- 8 to 10 reflectors but no lights or speedometer
- waterproof panniers (volume 40 l) EUR 20 per tour
- map holder EUR 10 per tour
- small handlebar bag EUR 10 per tour
Each rental comes with an extensive toolkit (incl. spare tube), a pump and a lock. You can return the bike(s) at a different location than it was picked up from. but we do not arrange luggage transport.
- six weeks notice before pick up
- Bike rental only is exactly that. We do NOT give any advice on your tour, make accommodation recommendations or arrange luggage transport.
- You have to send us a list with all information we need. Any additions / changes after issuing the invoice are subject to a EUR 10 admin fee.
Please note: We reserve the right to refuse a booking for any reason. We also reserve the right to substitute the booked bike(s) with one(s) of similar type or height, should the booked one be unavailable. Please note in peak season (end of July/early August) we may need all bikes for our tour guests.