All bikes are e-bikes!
We aim to give visitors a personalized, 'no dull and no stress' local like experience exploring the city of Athens and its surroundings.
Enjoy fun and easy rides to the top Athens attractions where we explore off places you will not see on a bus tour driving in traffic sensitive Athens. Especially for those who have only little time to spent in Athens, this is the way to get to see more of the city in less time.
Classic city tour: goes to the Acropolis and the Parthenon, the hill of Pnyx, Panathinaiko Stadium, Dionyssiou Aeropagitou Street.
- Almost 3 hours
- Available at 10:00 or 17:00. Please select your choice when making the reservation.
- Price includes a helmet, bottle of water and e-bike.
Coastline tour: A ride of almost 4 hours that will take you along the coast line. You will go to Trocadero to see the replication of the Trirem Olympia and the Averoff floating Museum. A nice stroll into Marina Flisvos with some of the biggest privately owned yachts. Then you will go towards Piraeus, pictoresque Microlimano and Marina Zeas for pictures and a drink before making our way back. This tour is more about cycling....while enjoying the nice scenery.
- Daily except Mondays, from 10.00 hrs
-Price includes E-Bike, helmet, entrance Averoff Warship. Drinks at own costs.
Combination ancient & coastline: Combine some ancient greek sights with modern coastline touring You will start with Pnyka Hill, Herodus of Attica, Kerameikos and then using the brand new bicycle path go tho Athens coastline, visit Averoff ancient warship, the war museum, the marina flisvos.
- Daily except Mondays from 10.00 till 14.00.
- Price includes an e-bike, bottle of water, entrance Averof Warship
Mezedes tasting: Mezedes are an essential part of Greek cuisine. Sharing these delicious appetizers is a fun and sociable way to enjoy some light food rather than a heavy meal. This e- bike tour becomes a real cultural event as you move from one lively place to the next and enjoy the best food in small restaurants (in Greek Mezedopolio) with an authentic character. You will be told about the greek foods and traditions while eating and focus on non-touristic areas of the city, that gives you the feeling of being a local in Athens.
- Daily except Mondays. April until September departure at 18:00 hrs and October until March departure at 17.00 hrs.
- Price includes electric bike, happy person that accompanies you along the tour and tasting, tastings, wine, raki/ouzo on the different stops we make. Minimum participants 2.