Explore Athens on the bike with an English, German, French or Greek speaking guide. There are three different tours available. All tours are also available with an e-bike, at a cost of € 15. Tour with e-bike? Book the tour of your choice and an e-bike. There are also child seats and children's bikes available.
Ride and bite: With the ride bike tour you visit three different authentic local restaurants where you will rarely find any other tourists! Greek tapas and mezze are an important part of Greek cuisine. Sharing these delicious snacks is a fun and enjoyable way to eat together. At each stop you taste some delicious dishes and is served a drink there. During the tour you will learn more about the traditional food and the Greek culture and cycle you through the historic heart of Athens.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 persons
- Includes: Enthusiastic guide, trendy Cortina bike, tasty mezze in conjunction with a local drink. Note: Each restaurant offers a personal drink or a glass of water. If you prefer something else (eg. Soft drink or beer), this is of course also possible, but the extra costs will be excluded in the price.
- The tour starts daily from 17:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Island bike tour: Agkistri is an island just 35 km from the port of Piraeus. It is a small paradise located in the Saronic Gulf. The island has beautiful pine forests, sand and pebble beaches, crystal clear waters and is not yet overrun by mass tourism. Join a beautiful bike ride on the island. You leave in the morning with the Flying Dolphin from Piraeus port. Arriving at Agkistri your bike across the island and you stop twice to swim. At the end of the ride you will be rewarded with a delicious lunch at one of the tavernas that the island has to offer. After lunch there is still enough time for the rest of the island to explore further on your own, of course you can still use the bike for the whole day.
- Daily with a minimum participation of four persons
- Includes: Bike rental, guide and lunch
- Excluded: Price of boat tickets
Highlight Tour: The best way to discover Athens is absolutely on the bike. During this three-hour bike tour you will be taken through the highlights of the city such as the Temple of Zeus, the parliament building, the Acropolis, the National Gardens and the ancient Olympic stadium, but you also see less known places you would not normally reach as a tourist. The guide tells you stories about ancient Athens, but also in the city's modern life that you get to know the city really well and plunging into Greek culture. This tour is ideal to do at the beginning of your stay in Athens. It is also possible to participate in this tour on an electric bicycle.
- Daily at 9:30
- Minimum of 4 participants
- Includes: Enthusiastic guide, trendy Cortina bike and a surprise along the way.